At Safe Cronite, we are committed to continuous improvement, supplying only products that pass rigorous quality control tests. Our traditional foundry know-how is rounded out with high-tech manufacturing facilities.
Only the best in quality assurance
A myriad of production processes
To keep up with our customers’ changing needs, we use a wide variety of production processes:
- Green sand casting for mass production
- Chemical sand casting, capable of producing parts weighing up to 4 tons
- Lost wax casting, capable of producing a wide variety of forms of highly precise geometry
- Centrifugal casting for pipes
- Machining workshop for carbon-fiber graphite and composites
- Traditional machining shop
- Welding and sheet metal workshop
- Computer-aided die casting workshop.
We also have a metallurgy R&D center fully equipped for testing creep, heat resistance, hot strength and corrosion and with the PROCAST casting-simulation software.
With such a wide range of production processes at their disposal, our design office is uniquely positioned to provide state-of-the-art solutions meeting the individual needs of all our customers.